Whether you want to beat the summer heat or the winter blues, there's no better way to do it than camp at CORE Kids Academy!
We offer programs for pre-school and school-age campers alike, mornings and afternoons, several times a year! Check out the pages below to for more information on our upcoming camps- including dates, times, exciting themes, and more!
1. What's a camp day going to be like for my child? A camp day at CORE follows this schedule:
9-9:15 am: Sign In and Open Agility Circuit
Students are assigned an area of the gym for an open gym agility circuit, which allows children to become acclimated to the gym, their assigned coaches and other participants in their group.
9:15-9:30 am: Warm Up and Stretch
9:30-11:45 am: Event and Snack Rotations
Each group will rotate to our five gymnastic events in 15-minute blocks, including a 15-minute rotation through our Caterpillar inflatable, allowing every participant to experience all that we have to offer here at CORE!
Groups will take a snack break during the event rotations.
11:45 am-12:00 pm: Final Rotation and Sign Out
2/3 year olds' last rotation will be in the party room, where they will end the day with a coloring sheet and/or simple craft activity.
2. What does my child need to bring? Please send your child with a nut-free snack and a spill proof bottle of water, both labeled with their name. If your child is not potty trained or is recently potty trained, please make sure to send them with a diaper and/or pull-up and change of clothes. Please place all their belongings in a labeled bag and in the bin that coordinates with your child's group color. Group colors are noted on your child's name tag. Please note your child's group color could change from week to week as it is based off on enrollment for each week.
3. I signed up my child with a friend, how do I make sure they are together? If you would like your child grouped with a friend, please call at least one week in advance to notify staff. Students are broken up into age-based color groups and we adhere to a specific student-instructor ratio so advanced notice ensures we can accomodate your request.
4. What is someone other than myself is picking my child up and/or dropping them off? If someone else is bringing your child to camp, please make sure to send them with a completed waiver. A copy of the waiver will be emailed to you prior to camp. If someone else is picking your child up, please leave their name and number next to your child's name on the sign in/out sheet.
5. Does my child need a waiver? Your child needs a waiver if they have never been to a camp before, even if they have attended a class or birthday party at CORE, or if it's been over a year since they have attended a camp at CORE. Once we have a waiver on file, that waiver will be valid for a year.
6. Is a Ninja uniform required for Ninja camp? No, we do not require a Ninja uniform for our Ninja camp.