Summer Camp 2014
Summer Camp 2014- Registration begins 2/10!
Preschool Camp (ages 2-4) is a weekly themed camp featuring fun, gymnastics, and more fun! Campers will play interactive games, learn and practice gymnastics, and make creative crafts! NO POTTY TRAINING REQUIRED!
School-Age Camp (ages 5+) is a gymnastics based camp focused on creating a solid gymnastics foundation or building on existing skills. Campers are encouraged to try new activities at their own pace. Our USAG coaches are CPR/First Aid certified. NO PRIOR GYMNASTICS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Pricing & Important Notes:
Afternoon Camp 12:30pm - 3:30pm
-Drop-off is promptly at 9am or 12:30pm
Dates & Preschool Camp Themes
*Weeks 1-3 are from 9am - 12pm ONLY*
1- 6/3 & 6/5 Under the Big Top
*Weeks 4-13 are from 9am - 12pm OR 12:30pm - 3:30pm*
Dates for School-Age Camp
*All School-Age Camps will focus on gymnastics skill acquisition and execution, as well as fitness and agility games. Our USAG coaches are CPR/1st Aid certified.*
Top 10 Reasons to Love CORE Kids Camp:
1. Two separate camps- one for preschool campers (potty training not required) and one for school-age campers
2. Exciting themes (Preschool Camp only)
3. Art projects
4. Snack time
5. 30-foot inflatable caterpillar obstacle course
6. The chance to fly in our harness!
7. Build gymnastics skills and confidence through fun and challenging age-appropriate activities
8. Maintain skills learned during the school year
9. Enjoy Friday Open Gym free of charge all summer with 6+ weeks of camp registration
10. USAG instructors are CPR/First Aid certified
For Email Marketing you can trust