Our Gymnastics and Ninja programs are continuous year-round activities. We offer a continuous enrollment period, meaning you can enroll at any time! We offer a convenient monthly auto-pay system, allowing you to easily hold your child's spot in the same class. If you enroll for a class mid-month, your tuition will be prorated for that month. Tuition (for the following month) is processed on the 25th of every month. We require a valid credit or debit card on file. You may choose to un-enroll at any time. If you choose to do so, you must let us know no later than the 15th in writing (email) to avoid your card being charged.
If you are interested in enrolling your child or children in one of our classes, you can do so online by clicking the link above. You are required to put a valid credit card on file to register for an account, but your card will not be charged unless you register for classes, a party, events, or camps.
Class Registration Instructions
Joining a Waitlist Instructions
Camp Registration Instructions
We accept all major credit cards--Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AMEX-- online.
Additional Enrollment Information:
What is the commitment for classes?
- We offer a year-round program and our classes are continuous. This enrollment system gives you the flexibility to enroll anytime. Your child is automatically re-enrolled each month.
How do I sign up for classes?
- The best way to view our current availability, sign up for a class, and add to any waitlists is to create an account with us! To create an account click “Enroll Today”. Once you fully fill out the registration page and create an account, you will be able to see our current availability. You must sign up online. Registration for classes that begin in September will open on August 1st at 9:00am.
What should my child wear?
- We ask that your child wear something they feel comfortable moving around in to class. Whether that be a leotard, unitard, or athletic wear. Clothing should be free of zippers, buttons, and other decorations that can catch on equipment. Necklaces, earrings, and other jewelry should not be worn in the gym. Students will be barefoot on the gym floor. Hair that is longer than chin length is required to be tied back and pulled away from the face prior to class.
- Ninja Zone: All students involved in our Ninja Zone classes are required to purchase and wear their ninja uniform t-shirt to class. Shirts can be purchased online or through our Pro Shop.
What is the annual membership fee?
- Our $65 annual membership fee is required for all students participating in our classes. This fee is valid for one (1) year. This fee is not required for those who sign up for camps, special events, or birthday parties. Members do receive a discount on camps, special events, and birthday parties.
Do you offer make ups for missed classes?
- Yes! If you miss a class for any reason, you may make it up during another class. Make-ups are based on availability and are not guaranteed, so they must be scheduled ahead of time through the front desk. Students receive one make-up a month and that make-up must be completed within the same month of the missed class. Make-up classes may not be rescheduled.
How do I cancel?
- If you would like to unenroll, you must let us know in writing (via email) no later than the 15th of the current month to avoid being charged for the following month. If we do not hear from you to drop by the 15th of the month, you will be committed for the following month. All our classes are continuous and enrollment will roll over each month.
- For example, email us by March 15th to unenroll at the end of March.
- Please email us at email@example.com to unenroll.
Am I able to cancel mid-month?
- Since our tuition is charged monthly, we do not prorate for classes if you want to end classes mid-month. You will be required to pay for the full month and your student's last day of class will take place the last week of the month.
Are there any cancellation fees?
- We do not have any cancellation fees to unenroll from classes, although, if we do not hear from you to drop by the 15th of the month, you will be auto-committed for the following month-no exceptions.
Why are monthly rates all the same, no matter how many classes are in a month?
- To determine monthly tuition, we calculated the number of classes offered on a specific day for the year and set our monthly pricing based on an average of four classes per month (over the course of a year). Regardless of whether the class day you select has three, four, or five classes in any given month, the monthly tuition remains fixed. This pricing structure accounts for holidays and other predetermined gym closures, so make-ups are only needed for missed classes.
Do you offer any discounts?
- We offer a multi-student discount of $5.00 & a multi-class discount of $5.00. Current members receive a discount on camps, special events, and birthday parties.
How do payments work?
- For your convenience, we will automatically charge your card on the 25th of the month for the following month's tuition (i.e. March's tuition will be charged February 25th). As a result, we require a valid payment method on file. If you would like to change your payment method, please do so no later than the 24th through the Parent Portal. Any declined credit or debit cards will incur a $5 reprocessing fee.
When can I register for classes?
- With our continuous enrollment program, we ask that you sign up for classes when you are ready to begin. There will be no future enrollments, with the exception of our fall enrollment which takes place in August each year. You may sign up starting August 1st and begin classes in September.
What if the class I want is full?
- Please add yourself to the waitlist! Being on the waitlist is your best bet for getting in a class as it's the first thing we will refer to once a spot opens up. When that happens, we will contact the first person on the waitlist via email to see if they are still interested in enrolling in the class. If not, we simply move down the list! Either way, you'll never be charged without your permission.
May I switch classes after signing up?
- Yes, you may switch your child into a different class providing there is availability. You may view the current availability through your Parent Portal. If you want to switch classes, you may sign up for the new class through your Parent Portal and email us letting us know you want to transfer.
- Some reasons to switch classes are: If your schedule changes and you need to come on a different day or if your child has aged up into the next age range for classes.
- Our Intermediate, Advanced, Supernova, and Yellow/Green Ninja Zone classes are invitation-only.
What if I need to change the credit card that I have on file?
- If you need to make any changes to your payment information, you can do so through your Parent Portal.
If my class falls on a holiday or a closure, can I schedule a makeup?
- No, holidays are calculated into our yearly class calendar, so make-up classes are not permitted for these days.
- The gym is closed for classes on the following days:
Winter Break: December 22nd-January 1st (2022)
Easter Weekend: April 8th-9th (2023)
Memorial Day: May 29th (2023)
Summer Break: July 1st-7th (2023)
Labor Day: September 5th (2022)
Thanksgiving Break: November 23rd-26th (2022)
Staff Training: August 31st (2022)
Staff Training: August 29th-31st (2023)
What if there is inclement weather?
- In the event of inclement weather, we will post on our Facebook page if we close for classes.
Why aren’t you doing sessions anymore?
- For several years now, parents have asked for a way to pay for classes on a regular basis instead of re-registering every session. We are now offering a monthly auto-pay system to better serve our families. This enrollment system offers numerous advantages over our previous system: flexibility to enroll anytime; smaller monthly payments (replacing larger lump-sum session fees); your child's spot is automatically held in their class (no longer having to worry about forgetting to re-enroll!); and no-hassle automatic monthly billing.